Pirate Pandamanium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wavecrusher

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wavecrusher Empty Wavecrusher

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am

The pirate ship of the Scorpion Pirates.

- - - - - -

Toki had gotten most of his supplies ready, but his first mate was still missing. He'd have to await him to show up before taking off from Loguetown. Plus, the new guys he had just acquired hadn't shown up. He was beginning to wonder if he had given them good instructions.
admin
admin

https://piratepandamanium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wavecrusher Empty Re: Wavecrusher

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am

Sterling walked up the gang plank, looking around the ship. "Where's that no-good captain?" she asked, trying to find the man she had come for.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Weapon: twin katana
Devil's Fruit: (none)

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am

Toki frowned as he heard the girl. "Hello, welcome aboard," Toki grumbled.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am

Daevin stumbled aboard the ship, smiling. "We found it!" He exclaimed in excitement.
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am

Sterling found the source of the welcome and leaned against the railing. "So, this is your boat, huh? Not bad, I suppose." She looked over to Daevin. "No wonder we couldn't find this place."

[ Toki, Daevin, Sterling ]
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am

"This is my boat. She's been under quite a lot of duress, but the Wavecrusher is a trusted ship," Toki proclaimed.

"Sadly, we can't leave port just yet. We're supposed to be waiting on my first mate somewhere's around here," Toki said as he eyed an official from the Navy who was pointing at their ship a distance away.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 am

Daevin came into view, stopping next to Page. "Yeah, it's pretty cozy."

He saluted Toki with a smile. "At your service."
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am

"Positive little thing, aren't you?" Sterling thought to herself as Daevin saluted. She turned back to Toki, noticed his averted gaze, and followed. her eyes narrowed at the official on the dock. "Waiting is fine, but that guy'll wreck my plans."

She eyed Toki. "What do you propose we do about him?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:19 am

"If we have to we'll kill them easily," Toki smiled. "I've been in plenty of fair run ins with the navy."

The official disappeared from the dock and Toki ignored it.

"So, what's your name?" Toki turned his attention to the man with the sword. "And what kind of skills do we have in ya?"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:24 am

Daevin, completely oblivious of the official, turned to give the two weird looks as if they were speaking about something completely foreign to him. He then turned to address his Captain.

"You can call me Daevin." He patted his sword, almost lovingly. "And I'm good with swords. Real good. I don't really rely on my strength but I'm pretty fast when I want to be."
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 am

Sterling's attention strayed from Toki and Daevin to the official on the dock. He had vanished and that was not a good thing. "That's the guy I turn my bounties in to."

"And who are you?" she asked, turning back toward the captain. "That thing you did to the floor isn't very common to my knowledge."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:33 am

"Well, that's pretty cool," Toki said. "I like swordsmen."

He turned to Sterling and pointed at himself. "Toki Akabane. The captain of the Scorpion Pirates. We spend most of our time on the Grand Line."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 am

"You keep saying 'we.' " Daevin observed. "Are there others apart of your crew, aside from us?"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am

Sterling frowned. She had hoped he would tell them something about how he fought. "He's already said there was a first mate, so there's at least one. Fantastic, a four-man crew. You're doin' real well, cap'n." She flashed a thumbs up, then turned and leaned her forearms on the railing.

"Where are you, Navy man?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 am

Toki frowned at the attitude of his newest member. He wasn't really sure he liked her.

"We had a lot more, until we fought in battle with Jack Rackham. That man is no small fry. We escaped with our lives, and that's more than many can say," Toki stared into the distance. "But we lost a lot of good ones."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 am

Daevin noticed the look in Toki's eyes and simply nodded. He knew a thing or two about losing people. And even he knew about Jack Rackham.

"Well cool. So now we just wait for the other person and we can head out?"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 am

"Jack Rackham, huh?" Sterling thought, a twinge of sympathy rushing through her mind before vanishing. "No use pitying the pirate you're going to kill."

She leaped back from the railing, bullets thudding into the wood. She grabbed the two men and dragged to the other end of the deck. "They're coming," she hissed.

Two Navy soldiers ran up the gangplank, guns trained on them. They shouted something about surrendering. Sterling growled. "I can't hurt Marines if I hope to get this guy's bounty."

"What do you propose we do, cap'n?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 am

Toki pointed at Daevin. "Let's see what you got new guy. Also, Sterling, be prepared to back him up. I want to see what you two are capable of."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 am

"Why are we getting shot at again?!" Daevin asked, his eyebrows furrowed. He turned to stare at the two soldiers. They had guns at the ready and were screaming something ridiculous.

He nodded to Toki before disappearing. He flashed behind the navy officials, took out his sword and swung at their weapons, slicing them in half.
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 am

Sterling's eyes widened, surprised at the man's speed. "He wasn't kidding when he said he could be fast when he needed to be." She leaned against the railing and examined Daevin.

"No need for me, I guess."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 am

Toki smiled. "Wow, you're pretty good Daevin," Toki said.

"I suppose not, so let's mov-" Toki began but was cut off as flames appeared on deck.

"Son of," Toki began as he raced onto deck and realized what was going on. "Daevin! Sterling! Get off now! The Navy called in their fire squad. This whole thing is about to be destroyed!"

[My last post! Night guys. ^^]
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:21 am

Daevin turned to look at his two crew mates after throwing the officers overboard. He smiled broadly and was planning to brag about how easy it was until he heard Toki yelling.

He felt the heat of the flames before he saw them.

Well, this can't be good.

[Night!]
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:25 am

Sterling heard the order and did not question it. She appeared beside Daevin, grabbed him by the arm, and jumped over the railing into the water below.

"Hope this guy ain't a Devil."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 am

When they plunged into the water, Daevin tried to keep a hold of Page but he wasn't sure if she was still hanging onto him. He swam up quickly to break the surface of the water and looked around.

"Page! Toki!?"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am

Sterling surfaced next to Daevin, trying to blink through the salt water in her eyes. "I'm right here," she hissed. "Let's get to land before they decide to use us for target practice. Toki'll have to find a way out of that hell himself."

That said, she dove beneath the surface and swam toward the center of the docks. "Hope they don't have soldiers patrolling the area."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next